Kinetics is hiring HR SPECIALIST with the below requirements;
• 1-2 years of experience
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, human resources or a relevant field.
• A proven experience in a similar role.
• Strong knowledge of labor legislation and payroll processes.
• Good understanding of the full recruitment process.
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
• Solid problem-solving and team management abilities.
• Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
• Manage health and social insurance programs.
• Identify the company’s hiring needs and manage the recruitment process to ensure it runs smoothly.
• Recruit and coordinate interviewing, references, and documentation for staff hiring
• Follow up on hiring decisions
• Distribute, complete, and process paperwork for new hires
• Design and implement effective training and development plans
• Perform quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
• Ensure all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
• Track department budgets.
• Respond to employees’ queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
📍Location: Sheraton Heliopolis
⏰ Working Hours: 8 working hours from 9:00 to 5:00 - Friday and Saturday are off
💵 Salary: Negotiable upon interview