Senior Account Manager - Tribe X Digital
Senior Account Manager - Luxury Leisure Brands (Remote work is possible)
Are you fascinated by the luxury leisure field? Do you want to work with the largest luxury travel, hospitality, and real estate brands on complex online campaign setups and reach niche audiences in over 40 countries?
Your role as Senior Account Manager is for a strategic and growth-minded professional with luxury industry know-how and rapport to simply get things done.
Together with an international team of high performers, you ensure that we deliver best-in-class, strategies content plans, and performance-driven campaigns. You will make sure that all campaigns are delivered on time and within budget. If you’re an experienced go-getter who just gets clients and seeks out new opportunities to create impactful work, then let’s get down to brass tacks.
About Our Tribe
We have been working with the world’s leading luxury leisure brands and disruptive tech startups in over 40 countries including the US, EU, GCC, UK, for more than 10 years.
Tribe X presents the science of digital fused with the art of content. We already have been growing, adapting, and making an impact with stunning visualizations and representations for our clients' online presence, and we're looking for someone with the same mentality and approach.
About Our Vibe
We are eager to recruit the most talented experts in the game. But we are also looking for a perfect Tribe X fit. Someone who is eager to learn, takes initiative, inspires others, strives towards a better world, takes the stage, is a futurist at heart, and wants to help expand the Tribe around the world.
Values are what we value. There are no big egos here, just a group of people looking to be at the forefront of digital innovation and creativity. We’re a highly inquisitive bunch, regularly hosting inspiration sessions, training programs, and team-building activities. We strongly support diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Building a thorough understanding of the client’s business and how it operates within the market
- Developing trusting client/agency relationships by efficiently meeting the day-to-day client needs in a timely manner
- Understanding the objective of client requests by asking the necessary questions and properly briefing the team internally on new client requests
- Managing content creation workflow (from brief to delivery)
- Creating monthly content calendars adhering to the brand’s tone of voice
- Delivering reports and analysis
- Managing and creating media buying campaigns
- Taking initiative to improve the process around clients’ day-to-day requests
- Joining pitches, generating new leads
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a Social Media Specialist or a Digital Marketer, or a minimum of 4 years experience in the marketing industry
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Affinity for luxury brands
- Analytical decision-making and management skills
- Ability to develop lasting professional relationships with clients
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
- A great working environment with an international team of high performers
- Fast-growing and challenging projects from well-known international brands to start-ups
An appreciative and collaborative corporate culture with a “Can Do” attitude
- Advancement training and career growth opportunities
Flexible working hours and remote work
- A competitive salary