Title: HR Manager
Years of Experience: 10 years
Position: Full time
Desired Skills & Experience:
• A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Experience in a Professional Services company is a must.
• Preferred to have at least HR Diploma.
• Proven working experience as HR Manager.
• People oriented and results driven.
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Recruit and hire new employees.
• Manage training and development initiatives.
• Keep track of employee performance.
• Manage and improve communication.
• Manage organizational and company culture.
• Create a safe and inclusive work environment.
• Oversee and manage benefits and compensation.
• Handle conflicts, disciplinary actions, and terminations.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.