We are looking for an HR manager to lead our HR team. You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development. To perform well in this role you should have experience as an HR manager, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
• Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
• Manage the recruitment and selection process.
• Experience of principles and procedures for personnel recruitment, selection, training, compensation and benefits, labor relations and negotiation, and personnel information systems.
• Consistently recruiting excellent staff.
• Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
• Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
• Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
• Nurture a positive working environment.
• Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
• Maintain pay plan and benefits program
• Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
• Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
• Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
Requirements and skills:
= Proven working experience as HR Manager in Retail (Fashion) industry is preferred.
= Minimum experience 5 years as HR Manager.
= Experience in dealing with governmental organizations and open a company file (labor offices, Insurances offices)
= People oriented and results driven
Demonstrable experience with Human Resources.
= Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
= Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
= Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
= Degree in Human Resources or related field /
= English level: Very good.