A construction company is looking to hire Electrical BIM Engineer:
- Design review and validation for all electrical sub-disciplines.
- Review project documents (design drawings, BOQ, specifications……etc)
- Build 3D REVIT models with different LOD Standards.
- Prepare RFI (Request for information), regarding any issue in the design, BOQ, and Project specs.
- Prepare, submit and follow up the shop drawings, QS, and as-built drawings.
- Compile electrical calculations related to voltage drop, short circuit, lux calculation, and cable sizing.
- Prepare progress reports.
- 4+ years of experience in the Electrical Contracting field and shop drawings Preparation.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering from a reputable university.
- Excellent Auto CAD 2D knowledge.
- Excellent Autodesk Revit & Navisworks knowledge.
- Dynamo Knowledge is a plus.
- Good Microsoft Office Knowledge.
- Ability to work in teams and coordinate projects.