وظائف مهندسين كهرباء بشركة العربى
Electrical Technical Office Engineer - El-Araby Group
- Prepare and monitor the site and workflow, provide materials and tasks, enumerate the works carried out and follow up the new installation required at the highest level of performance.
- Enumerate and analyze the problems of work and determine the reasons to be solved.
- Ensure the availability of raw materials used for the project and organize and allocate daily work through the department supervisor to achieve the requirement.
- Follow up carrying out an action plan and take the responsibility of carrying out the tasks assigned to his subordinates by the Company’s job descriptions to carry out the required plan.
- Find solutions to the problems that prevent his subordinates to implement the required plan.
- Prepare POs for the required materials so as not to obstruct the workflow.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 1-2 years of experience in constructions field (Technical Office).
- Superior computer skills, with solid experience in AutoCAD, Dailux and ETAP programs.
- Understand electrical engineering codes and safety standards.
- Problem-solving abilities.
- Attention to details.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Date Posted : 1 month ago
- Job Type : Full Time
- Location : al-Minufiyah, Egypt
- Gender : Any
- Application Deadline Date : May 20, 2022