Human Resources Specialist - Velocity Global
We are looking for a Human Resource Specialist Egypt to join our growing Operations team. This position is to be based in our office in Egypt. This full-time position will be responsible for navigating client challenges, supporting all HR matters and providing a consultative approach to our clients. The right candidate will have a relentless zeal to contribute and should have an affinity towards matters of international growth and employment. This individual will report to our Employee Experience Manager MEA.
Velocity Global is a high growth International Professional Employment Organization (PEO) delivering high touch international expansion services to our clients, where collaboration and communication are paramount. We live by our values of Velocity, Integrity, Professionalism, Empowerment, and Service and are always determined to be better personally and professionally in how we serve our clients and our internal team members. If you’re seeking to make an impact with a team of professionals who take on change as a challenge and strive to bring new ideas to life, this could be you.
- Execute supported employee onboardings, including working with in-country partners and to setup and enroll payroll and benefits
- Create, maintain, and archive compliant local employment contracts and employment documentation
- Ensure supported employees are appropriately set up in all Velocity Global systems as required with client agreements and supported employee contracts
- Act as limited Power of Attorney for Velocity Global Egypt legal entity on certain matters
- Interact with Egyptian Social Security Office on certain matters
- Research and respond to all benefits, international payroll, expense reporting, and all other HR matters that are requested by regional managers and the client service team
- Responsible for continuously updating and refreshing Velocity Global's knowledge base
- Support Velocity Global client service team across all aspects of the business
- Drive employee satisfaction and retention with sincerity and passion, and approach troubleshooting as an opportunity to establish integrity and value
- Create and manage employee onboarding calendars by following and refining processes
- Communicate with domestic and foreign embassies on immigration matters for externally supported employees
- Execute on committed timelines, including influencing global affiliates and clients to meet their agreed upon timelines, properly allocating resources, and maintaining the team on project-related issues with a strong emphasis on results
- Research challenging employee questions and employee scenarios and present solutions to the client service team
- Support and execute upon compliant employee terminations and offboarding
- Research and respond to all global benefits, payroll, expense and other HR matters as it pertains to your region
- Develop and maintain competency in the area of international employment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not construed to be an exhaustive list of all job duties performed by the personnel so classified.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- BA/BS in Human Resource or equivalent working experience required
- 5+ years’ experience preferred 3 of which must be in HR.
- Business proficiency in Arabic and English language required
- Research-oriented, exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to quickly assimilate information; with operations across 185+ countries there is a lot to learn
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication, listening and consultative skills.
- Technology-literate, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong consultative customer service and project management style
- Drive, strong work ethic, and a passion for creating an unparalleled customer experiences…it should be in your bones
- Interest in international business and contributing at a consistently high level