Quality Control Senior Engineer - Schneider Electric
Who are we and what we stand for?
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company that is passionate about its people. Our people vision says, Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. We are proud to promote purpose, diversity, inclusion, learning and work-life integration – we’re a great place to work and we are continually striving to be the best place to work!
Your Role – Magic happens when you bring great people together!
- Create, review, upgrade and supervise needed site testing and commissioning procedures/method statement for electrical equipment in multiple ranges (Medium voltage, low voltage equipment, busways and Power transformers…) in compliance with Schneider Electric procedures.
- Audit work in progress sites to ensure site activities are done as per agreed procedures.
- Incident investigation at customer site, issuing preliminary report with site findings and collecting data for further analysis.
- Direct Claim requests to relevant Schneider Electric entities & open CRs for issues containment, failure analysis and applying corrective and preventive actions.
- Responsible for site work related to quality issues: Estimates, preparations and assigning required resources for all work prior to execution such as manpower, materials, equipment, tools, etc.
- Share Lessons learned within Services team.
- Bachelor’s in electrical engineering
- ISO 9001- Lead Auditor
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in quality domain.
- Very good in English (written and speaking)
- Excellent communication skills.