Position: HR Generalist- Pharco Corporation
Scope: HR frontline operations
No. of Vacancies: (1)
Job Closing Date: Tue. 5th of Oct. 2021
HR Generalist Job Summary
HR generalist is needed to assist an established HR department with daily operations to ensure nothing is overlooked. The diversity of responsibilities is vast, involving anything from employee onboarding and recruitment to payroll administration and compliance. A much-needed support to senior HR management, HR generalist is relied on for their detail-oriented processes and interpersonal skill to help administer various HR initiatives for internal and external personnel.
HR Generalist Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
· Handle all administrative tasks for onboarding, new hire orientation, and exit interviews, including entering data into HR information systems and auditing for accuracy and compliance
· Provide an effective and dedicated HR advisory service to employees in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters
· Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including; bi-weekly and semi-monthly updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, importing expense reimbursements, inputting exceptions, hourly employee validations, and benefit changes
· Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart, and contributes to the development of policies
HR Generalist Requirements and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
· Minimum (2) years of experience in human resources, having experience in pharma is a privilege.
· Additional HR training or experience is a plus
· Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness
· Resourceful, problem-solving aptitude and thorough knowledge of HR procedures and policies
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office, HRIS systems, and comfortable learning new technical systems as needed