EDECS is looking for a talented, motivated and a professional caliber to join our team as a "Quality Control Engineer- Bridges” with the below qualifications;
- Assuring that the work is performed as required by the contract and meets or exceeds the required qualities.
- Assuring the acceptable quality of materials, processes, and workmanship in the project work.
- Following up the concreting works in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, slump test and cubes preparation for the compressive test.
- Civil and Finishing work checking in a presence of the Engineer or Consultant, block, plaster, painting, tiling, kitchen cabinets, wardrobes, ceiling and light fittings.
- Developing corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
- Developing and implementing quality standards.
- Developing and implementing quality control systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering.
- 3 -5 years of experience in the same field
- Fixability to travel domestically to projects locations