Chief accountant is required immediately for an international company located in 6th of October
*Accounting guidance for accounting entries and general expenses items and determining a provision for each item.
*Financial analysis of customer profitability, company profitability, and sales volume analysis during specific periods.
* Tracking actual costs and analyzing deviation of either + or - and finding ways to reduce actual costs.
*Dealing with the chartered accountant office in issuing any required reports, preparing the budget for taxes and annual tax returns.
* Reviewing and posting the costs of each shipment and reviewing the accounting guidance for cost items and the rest of the accounting items.
- 10+ years of experience as a chief accountant in FMCG field.
- Previous experience in international companies is a Must.
- High Education graduates Accounting Dep
-Advanced MS Excel is a Must.
- Maximum age 40 years