TAB Egypt is hiring an Electrical Commissioning Engineer.
• Scan project’s Electrical Low Current systems documentations (Specs, BoQ, Drawings ---- etc.) to extract owner requirements for commissioning methodologies and deliverables.
• Preparation of Commissioning Method Statements for each system / equipment in the project completed with related checklists and forms in accordance with T&C codes.
• Consider and reflect interdependencies with other MEP trades into both developed documents and physically to achieve sufficient and smooth testing and commissioning process.
• Initiation and update Commissioning Activities Status (CAS) for all disciplines.
• Plan, organize, control and document MEP training programs.
. B.Sc in Electrical power Engineering.
. 2 – 4 years’ experience in Low Current Systems (Fire Alarm, Public Address, BMS, IPCCTV, -----etc.)
. Previous experience in prestigious projects.
. Communications Skills.
. Very good command of English Language.
. AutoCAD - MS office user knowledge
location : Nasr City