Now Hiring Procurement Manager
Job Title: Procurement Manager
Career Level: Manager
Job Categories: Manufacturing / Construction
Job Type: Full Time
· Develop, lead, and execute purchasing strategies
· Track and report key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness
· Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms
· Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power
· Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking
· Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers
· Determine quantity and timing of deliveries
· Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
- Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration or related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in similar position
- SAP/ Oracle experience is a Must.
- Fluent English language.
- knowledge of foreign purchasing is a plus. Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with the business sense
- Ability to gather and analyze data and to work with figures
- Solid judgment along with decision-making skills
- Strong leadership capabilities