Squadra for food industries hiring:
location : Obour city
Day off : 2 Day
The candidate's responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Collect production data and record production job orders daily.
Preparing the BOM for each products and update it in case occur.
- Preparing physical count for WIP warehouse monthly and production variance analysis.
- Prepare and analyze food and beverage costs on a weekly basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Assist in the monthly food and beverage inventories count and extension.
Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for food and beverage supplies to the various departments. Summarize these transactions for each financial period close.
- Cost all food and beverage items and where practical, input these costs into the Material Control system and generate monthly potential food and beverage cost of sales.
- Price all food and beverage storeroom requisitions and compute the following: Monthly food and beverage actual costs by outlet.
- Prepare F&B reports as requested by management.
Bachelor degree in commerce accounting or finance.
Experience Needed: 2 to 4 years
Proficient use of Microsoft office and its application.
Experience in the manufacturing field.
Excellent communication skills.