Jidar company for engineering & Construction
Is hiring now Senior Interior design:
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
• Prepares preliminary design studies and adaptations of
alternatives for review.
• Prepares design development and tender drawings
• Use creative design skills in preparing client
presentation materials, including design sketches,
renderings, models and graphics.
• Stick to company and project goals of excellence in
• Achieve tasks according to -Jidar-Manuals.
• Organizes and plans accordingly to deadlines.
• Delegating tasks to project's team members and
managing day to days tasks with project's team.
• Report to design team leader and design manager.
• Professional Degree in Interior Design or Architecture.
• 5-8 years of experience in the field.
• Experience in all phases and aspects of a project
• Coordination with various design consultants and good
understanding to other consultants' scope of work in
relation to Interior and architecture scope of work.
• Good knowledge of project design different aspects
and construction documentation production.
• Strong Knowledge of materials and suppliers.
3D visualization and CAD skills is a must.
• Effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates collaborative and professional work