Paymob is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Tax Accountant to join our dynamic team.
As a Senior Tax Accountant, you will play a critical role in managing our tax compliance, planning, and reporting activities. You will collaborate with internal stakeholders, external auditors, and tax authorities to ensure accurate and timely tax filings, minimize tax liabilities, and maintain compliance with tax laws and regulations.
- Preparing and submit all tax reports and returns to the tax authority on time (VAT return, withholding tax form , salary tax computation and other tax reports).
- Preparing the required analysis for all tax returns.
(Participate in all taxation inspections and prepare all samples documents for inspection (VAT, corporate tax, Salaries tax and Stamps tax etc.).
- Follow up tax accruals and preparing the provisions for tax as management needed.
- Follow up the related tax compliance at the tax authority.
- Ensuring that all required tax documents are properly filled and maintained
- Maintain fixed Asset transaction and all related reports
- Reviewing all tax files that prepared from all tax accountants
- Prepare audit requirements related to fixed Assets
- Awareness of the tax laws and related laws updates
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 3 - 5 years Proven work experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of MS Office and accounting software.
- In-depth knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.