CPM (Construction & Project Management Consultancy) is hiring Planning Section Head.
- Prepare and update project schedule based on the contract, prepare work program, cash flow and manpower histogram.
- Monitor critical activities based on the project schedule and advise project management.
- Monitor day to day work progress and prepare the weekly and monthly program and report.
- Report about the current work progress and make comparison between plan and actual progress and study impact of alternative approaches to work.
- Participate in project meetings and discussions with the Client as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Civil / Architect Engineering
- From 12 - 15 years’ experience (at least 7 years’ experience in the planning field).
- Excellent knowledge of Primavera.
- Preferably PRMG course or PMP course.
- Very Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to lead and manage planning team.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good Command of English Language “Spoken and Written”.
- Working location at head office “Nasr City”.
- From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- 2 days off
- Social & medical insurance.