Bosta is looking for a talented Sr. accountant with good accounting expertise and strong interpersonal skills. Reporting to the company’s AP & Tax Supervisor, the accountant will be responsible for the whole spectrum of payables. In addition, the role will be focused on supporting the Accounting Manager with providing oversight and control over the completeness and accuracy of the financial results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing the daily AP activities
- Invoices recording into Oracle NetSuite
- Perform the necessary Invoices validation (Cost Centers – GLs )
- Working with key stakeholders across the business to improve the invoice approval process.
- Weekly payment runs for employee expenses, domestic and foreign vendors
- Verify the Vendors' documents before signing them into Oracle NetSuite.
- Review of open purchase orders
- Analyzes expense reports and other invoices for accuracy and eligibility for payment.
- Paying employees by verifying expense reports and preparing paychecks
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit;
generally responding to all vendor inquiries regarding finance.
- Improving Payment Process
- Organize month-end annual closings activities and execute special analysis tasks and other financial
related obligations with the assistance of the organization’s financial network
- Ensures proper maintenance, filing, and storage of records in case of audits
- Providing needed Tax Reports to the Tax Advisor