Chief Financial Officer - Arab Security Group
· Manage the company’s financial planning.
· Preparing the strategic financial plan based on modern financial planning methods.
· Participate in setting the company's financial goals based on the directives of the Board of Directors.
· Supporting the Board of Directors in making financial and investment decisions.
· Analyze and manage the organization’s liabilities and investments.
· Analyzing financial risks and the mechanisms for dealing with them in light of operational variables.
· Establishing financial policies and regulations and related procedures forConducting financial management business.
· Manage fundraising plans and capital structure.
· Determine finance KPIs.
· Determining the financial performance indicators necessary to evaluate the operational performance.
· Building up internal audit community to ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
· Preparing the company to initial public offering and design what’s needed for the infra structure to meet the requirements.
· Managing different company accounts onshore and off shore and protecting stockholders’ rights.
· Building proper cost centers and pricing structure for the company.
· Examine financial and legal documents to verify accuracy and adherence to financial regulations and acceptable financial principles.
· Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements.
· Helping the company to build proper ERP system and dashboards which represent excellent reporting structure for decision making.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Experience as CFO for 5 years at least.
- Excellent English level.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Ability to strategize and solve problems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- CMA or MBA preferred but not required.
- Full Time
- Location : Nasr City