ECIP is hiring a Senior BIM Modeler (Arch)
· The Senior BIM Modeler is responsible for the coordination, sequencing, constructability and producing as-built models using BIM software.
· Produce constructible 3D drawings and be able to translate into 2D shop drawings of various trades.
· Study, analyze and understand tender and construction drawings.
· Review and fabricate models and drawings.
· Update site progression information and ensure the accuracy of shop drawings.
· May be required to manage / guide junior BIM Modeler.
· Adherence to safety practices in the work place.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
· Minimum Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Architecture.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in BIM modelling related projects and Coordination work.
· Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD.