EPYTRO for Manufacturing and Contracting
We are looking for a QC Electrical Engineer.
• Make sure that the product is in conformance with the requirements and specifications before it is released.
• Reducing customer complaints and defects at the customer site.
• Guarantee that the product meets customer Satisfaction.
• Minimize defects of the product during assembly in the production line.
• Test the Company’s products to customers.
• Inspections on imports of raw materials and materials received for the company's stores.
• Communicate with the procurement Dept. for clarify the status of imports and whether these imports are accepted or rejected (In case of any rejected imports, The Non-conforming imports report is applied).
• In-process inspection of the company's products. (In case of non-conformity of works during production and In-Process inspection, The Non-conforming report is applied).
Education: Bachelor of Electrical Engineering.
Experience: Not less than 2 Y in the generator field.
Location: 6th of October - Industrial Zone – Giza.