El Marakby Steel Group looking to hire:
Senior Accounts Payable Accountant
· Create a database of suppliers, sort it, and complete data.
· View the purchase order between the Purchasing Department and the supplier to review the terms of purchase, payment, and any other conditions, and save the contract in files.
· Review the receipt authorizations and examination records received from the warehouse department, count the quantities received and review them with the request and the purchase order, and then the process of adding to the stores (on the nature) and ensure the documents supporting the purchase process and following up on the differences.
· Follow up the cash or check payment of the supply order to reduce the supplier account.
· Prepare the daily entries for the entitlement to the purchase operations to prove the right of the supplier and to prove the taxes and deductions of the right of third parties
· Prepare reports (daily, weekly, and monthly) on the position of suppliers to review the dues of suppliers and submit them to the line manager.
· Update suppliers’ data periodically to ensure that the data is up-to-date and accurate and to avoid errors.
· Participate in the preparation of financial statements, monthly trial balances, financial position, and preparation of accounting entries, research, and discussion of disputes with the Tax Authority.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any related discipline.
· From 4-6 years of experience in the field of internal auditing in manufacturing
· Preferable experience with SAP System.
· Language: very good in English is a must
· Excellent in Microsoft Office is a plus
· Location: 6th October city + Transportation ( Meeting points )