UGEI needs to hire immediately Tendering Engineer as following:
* Keep track of projects’ statuses, create checklist for assigned duties and tasks, and report relevant information to the team leader.
* Perform full partial/ project break down by himself according to the task assigned to him from team leader.
* Prepare/ revise clarification sent to client and make sure that it is applied to final submission.
* Make sure that final direct cost is complying with project documents or list deviations if any.
* Prepare technical & commercial proposals.
* Assist in hand over the project related papers and documents to the executive team in case of being awarded.
* Prepare/ revise comparison sheet of related subcontractors/ suppliers offers.
* Attend clarification meetings with Client when required.
* Bachelor’s degree in civil or architectural engineering.
* 5 - 7 years of experience as Tendering Engineer (Contracting companies is a must).
* Proven Knowledge of market, subcontractors, and materials’ prices.
* Excellent knowledge of Engineering software programs such as AutoCAD or similar.
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
* Strong Negotiation Skills.
* PRMG, PMP holder is a plus.