ElSewedy Engineering Industries SEI is hiring:
“Electrical Site Engineer.”
Site located in 6th Of October.
- Generally responsible for implementations and monitoring of all electrical related works at site.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools,
etc., required for all electrical and related works prior to execution.
- Plans and analyses all possible construction methodologies and recommends the best options to the
Asst. Project Manager for approval prior to execution at site.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or
Specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the electrical workgroups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all electrical related works and coordinates the works to mechanical and civil
- Coordinates with Client / Consultant’s representatives for any site instructions and inspection works.
- Job Requirements: -
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering
- Experience not less than 5 years
- Very good communication skills, Time management & Decision Making
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word & Power point)