A Web Developer is needed to be hired for El Nasr Group
* Website designing, building, or maintaining.
* Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications, and digital media.
* Directing or performing Website updates.
* Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
* Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
* Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
* Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* 3-5 Years of Experience.
* Very Good in English.
* Problem Solving and time management.
* Previous experience in web development is a must.