Mechanical Site Engineer - Egyptian Engineering Company
Egyptian Engineering Company (EEC) is an ASME-certified pressure vessel manufacturer located in the 6th of October industrial zone in Egypt. Our goal is to provide safe and reliable pressure vessels to our clients.
We’re looking for a Mechanical Site Engineer who’s responsible for overseeing all Mechanical works throughout the design and installation phase, to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget. Other responsibilities include liaising with Clients, Contractors, and relevant internal parties, and meeting with the management team.
Duties and Tasks:
- Generally responsible for implementation and monitoring of all mechanical-related works at the site as per approved drawings methods and safety rules.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution.
- Draws and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provides engineering and technical support to all the Mechanical work groups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all Mechanical works and coordinates the works with Electrical and civic groups.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on a daily basis for all Mechanical groups at the site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates, and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
- Supports the project manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at the site.
- Ensures that all the works done are in accordance with the approved mechanical drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national, or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Directly responsible for the safety of all Mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety, sanitary, and environmental standards.
- Carrying out all Mechanical Works and equipment installation activities
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at a site that may arise at any time
- To collaborate with the cost control and planning department in preparing the daily progress reports
- Able to lead site personnel to execute and complete a job on time at the site
- Bachelor's degree in the field of Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- 5 - 7 years of experience in the Mechanical Engineering field is a must
- Previous experience in steel fabrication or manufacturing sites/projects.
- Full professional proficiency in both Arabic and English.
- Travels all over Egypt Sites.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Complete knowledge of industry developments, trends, and best practices
- Displaying strong Leadership skills, Problem-solving skills
- Quick decision-making ability
- Ability to prioritize and manage tasks.
- Excellent time management.
- 6th of October City, Giza, Egypt.