WE ARE HIRING
- SENIOR CONTRACTS & CLAIMS ENGINEER
- Prepare contract agreements.
- Prepare sub-contract agreements.
- Review projects time schedules to ensure their compliance with the contract.
- Review purchase orders and follow-up on their issuance.
- Prepare and review contracts addenda/amendments.
- Review all project correspondences received from Consultants and Employers.
- Review all project correspondences received from Subcontracts and Suppliers.
- Review all miscellaneous documents of ongoing projects.
Prepare weekly follow-up reports for project correspondences.
- Prepare and review all contractual letters and claim notices.
Review variation order requests before submitting them for approval.
Prepare claims for the extension of time for projects completion.
Review claims received from subcontractors/suppliers.
Bachelor's Degree in Construction or Architectural Engineering. 5 to 8 years of experience in the same field.
Experience/knowledge with contract preparation, negotiation, tendering and award procedures.
The ability to draft, alter and draw up numerous contract and sub-contract agreements.
Having good knowledge of the construction business.
Perfect command of both English and Arabic