ATC Company in Maadi is now hiring HR Generalist to join our team:
• Performs daily administrative and human resources duties and ensure the smooth operation of the HR department
• Also, responsible for processing all aspects of payroll, including relevant governmental payments, overtime, decided benefits and monthly allowances
Overall Core Responsibilities & Key Accountabilities:
• Acting as a liaison between employees and ATH HR Director
• Responsible for maintaining and keeping confidentiality of employees data
• Performing administrative tasks for the HR Dept. as needed
• Maintain the employee’s files ensuring that all the related personnel documents are updated and in place
• Smooth delivery of HR services to employees
• Keeping track of the HR inventory
• Transferring employees’ requests and queries as appropriate to higher managers
• Assisting with new employee hiring processes as needed
• Administrating the leaves system for all employees while ensuring compliant with national law
• Administrating the Health & Medical processes for all employees & their dependents
• Having full understanding and acknowledgement of ATC policies & procedures to provide adequate support to employees
• Ensure compliance with in-country labor law through full co-operation and partnering with concern government entities (labor office & social insurance)
• Facilitate the selection of the best possible candidates to fill vacancies and placing the appropriate candidate on timely manner
• Act as ATC ‘Data Initiator’ while ensuring the system is mirroring ATC Personnel Files
• Compiling and maintaining employee records, including attendance, leaves, salaries, positions, any change in job status, etc..
• Managing the in-country payroll activity to all workforces
• 5 to 10 Years of Experience in the Human Recourses field.
• Bachelor's degree in business or related field.
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Working hours: from 09:00 AM to 05:00 PM
• Fridays & Saturdays are off
• Location: Maadi, Cairo
• Attractive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Social Insurance
• Learning and Development Opportunities