Loulia is going to hire a "Tender Engineer " with the following criteria:
• Studies, analyses, and evaluates tender documents from a technical point of view in order to identify risk factors, ensuring that technical terms comply with the relevant standards and coordinate with the Division Heads, COO, and General Manager for the overall risk assessment and bid decision.
• Enquires, consults, and coordinates with client & and consultant representatives for specification/ technical and BOQ clarifications required for tenders and proposals and attends pre-tender meetings (if necessary).
• Reviews and finalizes project cost estimates as prepared by the Estimation Engineer in terms of the required material as per bill of quantities (BOQ), amount of work, material/ equipment/ and manpower requirements during the tendering phase; this includes all systems, products, and services to client specifications/ requirements.
• Prepares resource plans and provides such plans to the Plant/ Workshop to plan the sourcing of equipment to the site upon project award.
• Liaises with the Procurement department to negotiate with approved vendors/suppliers and subcontractors for various supplies/materials as per project (pre/ post tender).
• Finalizes estimation of all direct and indirect costs and consolidates tender documents for management review and approval.
• Provides all the necessary project clarifications/ information upon project award to the Project Manager as per the project budget; advises the Project Manager on contractual rights, and remedies which has been taken into consideration during tendering.
• Advises Planning Engineers on project activities as per BOQ as needed.
• Generates weekly tender status reports highlighting progress on concerned tenders.
• Prepares and generates monthly progress reports highlighting tender wins/ losses (indicating reasons) for review and verification of management.
• Keep liaison with the Project Manager for the on-site actual execution of projects and lessons learned to be able to prepare future competitive tenders.
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering, preferably "Civil Engineering"
• Experience from 5 to 7 years in the field
Interested candidates could send their updated resume with the subject " Tender Engineer " at