ElSewedy Engineering Industries SEI is hiring “infrastructure Technical office engineer.”
Site located in Nasr city.
- Studying the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to execution of any
- Prepare and issue necessary shop drawings (irrigation network- water network- swage network).
- Prepare quantity surveys for projects. - Invoices responsible for preparing invoices check sub-contractor invoices, deal with the main consultant.
- Submitting site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates and all applicable monitoring reports on a
regular basis or as required.
- Ensuring that all the works have done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at a site that may arise at any
- Job Requirements: -
- Bachelor's degree in civil / mechanical engineering
- Experience not less than 5 years
- Very good communication skills, Time management & Decision Making
- AutoCAD (Shop Drawings & Quantity surveying)
-Revit (Modeling, Shop Drawings & Quantity surveying)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Power point)