- General knowledge of GAAP and IFRS reporting requirements.
- Knowledge of investment portfolio strategy, banking, and financial instruments.
- Excellent collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willing to adapt quickly to quick changes in direction.
- Understanding of foreign currency markets and pricing.
- Familiarity with basic finance and accounting, including GL accounting systems, allocation methodology, purchase orders, and budgeting.
- Ability to work independently and identify and execute improvements in the treasury area.
Must have at least 4 years prior treasury and cash management experience.
Extensive experience in preparing cash and bank reconciliation.