Nesma Airlines is hiring:
The Graphic designer is to create visual communications such as adverts, branding, publicity materials magazine layouts, etc. The Graphic designer shall utilize their design skills to create media products such as digital content, labels, branding material, and signage.
· Study design briefs and determine requirements
· Schedule projects and define budget constraints
· Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
· Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
· Develop illustrations, logos, and other designs using software or by hand
· Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
· Test graphics across various media
· Amend designs after feedback
· Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand managing proposals from typesetting through to graphic design, print, and production
· Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions about fonts, images, readability, and readers’ needs
· Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, and websites with software such as Photoshop.
· Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
· Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
· Keeping up to date with design and software trends
· Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software.
· Exceptional creativity and innovation.
· Excellent time management and organizational skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
· Professional approach to time, costs, and deadlines.
· Proven graphic designing experience
· A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
· Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
· A bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or a related field is a plus
· 1-3 years experience as a graphic designer or in related field
· Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
· Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator
· A strong eye for visual composition