SEDICO Pharmaceuticals is Currently Hiring an Executive Secretary
About the Job:
· Coordinates and manages leadership's meetings, creates agendas, and records meeting minutes calendars, and paperwork, in a timely and accurate manner.
· Organize meetings, events, and visits in terms of agenda, and logistics preparation and inform all impacted parties in adequate time.
· Monitor office supplies and negotiate terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders.
· Handle and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
· Conduct research and prepare presentations or reports as assigned.
Maintain Databases and filing systems.
· Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
· Receive and screen phone calls and redirect them when appropriate.
· Proven 1 to 3 years of experience as executive secretary or similar administrative role.
· University degree in business administration or related field.
· Very good command of spoken and written English.
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
· Preferably a resident of Giza.
· 1st Industrial Zone, 6th of October.
· Social Insurance.
· Medical Insurance.
· Profit Share.
· Transportation is provided.