ECIP is hiring a (Document Controller)
The role includes:
·Adhering to iso 9001 protocol for the Document Management System and all related instruction and controls from the document control team at head office.
·Independently performs day-to-day Document Control activities.
·Ensuring accuracy and quality for all Documents to meet formal requirements and required standards.
·Copy, scan, print, plot, and log all types of project documents.
· Archive documents in physical and digital records according to company structure.
·To liaise with and distribute project-related information with all levels of the project and head office team and make data available to all concerned.
· Sort, Organize, and share project information to all stakeholders according to archiving and
· sharing system and Ensure documents are shared at key times.
·Input document data into the standard templates ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
· Submit, follow up, and retrieve all submittals, correspondences, reports, records with the consultant and other parties.
· Maintain confidentiality for information and respect the company's terms of the agreement.
· Preserve and properly use for company's facilities.
Minimum qualifications & requirements:
-Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
-Minimum Experience: 1-3
-Computer Skills: -
- MS Office (Word-Excel-Outlook
- PDF Programs.
- Fast and accurate typing.
- Site: October