We are currently looking for Quantity Surveying Engineer to join our team with the following description and qualifications:
As Quantity Surveying Engineer at AMO-Cairo Office, your responsibilities will include:
· Review architectural & structure drawings and prepare quantity for BOQ (Bill of Quantities).
· Coordinate with other trades for implementing project BOQ.
· Estimate the quantity and costs of materials.
· Keep track of recent construction materials.
· Advise clients on improvements, strategies, and/or estimated costs.
· Document progress, materials, and reports on project.
· Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
· Prepare reports, analyses, contracts, budgets, risk assessment, and other documents.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes.
- Strong Negotiator
- Team player.
- Strong aptitude for numbers, spreadsheets, and financial reports.
- Experience in compiling and following strict budgets, strong estimating and financial analysis skills.
- Effective time management.
- The capability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of REVIT extracting MTO to BOQ.
- Aware of CSI master format numbering & titles.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite including Word and Excel and aware with presentations tools.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages.
- B.Sc. Degree in Architecture or Civil Engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Must have previous experience in a highly reputed Consultant Engineering Company.
- Must have previous experience in different types of projects (Hospitals, Hospitably, Residential, Mixed Use).