We are currently looking for HVAC Project Engineer to join our team with the following description and qualifications:
As an HVAC Project Engineer at AMO-Cairo Office, your responsibilities will include:
· Extensive expertise in HAP, HVAC load calculations, ventilation calculations.
· Experience in preparation of design tender packages, including drawings, BOQ, and specifications.
· Must be capable of developing detailed HVAC designs in compliance with relevant codes.
· Must be capable of creating ducting and piping layouts.
· Ability to select appropriate equipment and ensure full coordination with other trades.
We are seeking candidates with the following skills and attributes.
- Team player.
- Effective time management.
- The capability to work under pressure and handle stressful situations.
- Comprehensive knowledge of AutoCAD and REVIT software.
- Excellent experience in HAP calculation software.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office suite including Word and Excel and aware with presentations tools.
- Fluency in both English and Arabic languages.
- B.Sc. Degree in Mechanical Power Engineering.
- 7-10 years of experience
- Must have previous experience in a highly reputed Consultant Engineering Company.
- Must have previous experience in different types of projects (Hospitals, Hospitably, Residential, Mixed Use).
- Comprehensive knowledge of ASHRAE, NFPA & International Standards & codes of HVAC design.