We are Hiring:
“HR Specialist” (October Region):
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Managerial).
Framework Schedule: 5 working days/2 Days Off.
Location: 6th of October.
Transportation is provided.
· Understanding the changing business needs regarding people issues, internal communication, and personnel administration.
· Implementing and following up HR policies, programs, and procedures.
· Advising line managers and employees on questions and problems related to people processes.
· Supporting managers and employees in issues related to the whole employee life cycle (recruit, retain, perform, develop, reward, exit).
· Creating a recruitment plan, following up and studying the rate of labor turnover.
. Recruiting employees for vacant positions (Blue & White collar).
. Carrying out all recruitment procedures.
. Onboarding newcomers and newly assigned employees on HR policies, internal procedures and regulations.
. Adding the new hires to the Manpower structure and sending it periodically to the Operation Districts managers for follow-up
. Adding the new hires in HR system.
. Administer health insurance programs
. Work to retain the company’s workers and raise the levels of loyalty among the employees.
. Follow-up of the movement of workers' exit (interruption - evacuation - resignation)
· BA in Human Resources or relevant field.
· 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
· Previous experience with (HRIS).
· Excellent command of English language verbal and written .
. Very good user of MS. Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Solid understanding of labor legislation and payroll process.
· Familiarity with full cycle recruiting, hiring, labor laws, tax income and social insurance rules.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Solid problem-solving and team management abilities
. Good Presentation skills.