We are looking to hire a talented and dedicated "Accounting Manager-FM"
with very attractive package.
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including, but not limited to: accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger, and taxes.
- Help with quarterly and year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit.
- Assess current practices and procedures, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Customer accountant.
- Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested.
- Supervise and/or manage general ledger accounting functions.
- Monitor and analyses accounting data
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs.
- Regularly produce financial reports or statements.
- Adhere to proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Encourage other employees to adhere to standard
- Develop staff by managing performance, setting goals, providing ongoing training, and maintaining strong employee relationships
- Work with external auditors to ensure correct and timely closing and reporting at year-end.
- Facility management experience is a MUST.
- Age from 35 to 50.
- 10-15 years of experience.
- Excellent skills dealing with Microsoft office.