Al Nas Hospital is one of the largest and most distinguished medical centers in the Arab region and Africa Need to hire #HR #Manager
The HR Manager will be responsible for overseeing human resources operations, policies, and programs, including recruitment, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, compensation and benefits, as well as ensuring legal compliance and promoting a positive work culture.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or related field.
- Proven work experience as an HR Manager or relevant role for at least 7 years.
- Strong Knowledge of HR laws and regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with an ability to develop creative solutions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Detail-oriented with a high level of accuracy and confidentiality.
- Experience in healthcare industry is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and HR software.