Abudawood Group Egypt, Is an International #FMCG Company currently hiring
Location: Giza (Haram)
Overview Of the Role:
As an HR Generalist, you will play a central role in supporting our HR department's daily operations. You will be responsible for a wide range of HR functions, contributing to the success of our organization.
• Assist in the recruitment and sourcing process.
• Maintain employee records and ensure compliance with all HR policies and procedures.
• Handle employee complaints, grievances and collaboratively develop the best possible solutions to workplace conflicts.
• Administer benefits, leaves and ensuring accurate record-keeping.
• Prepare and update HR reports and presentations as needed.
• Identify business needs and align business strategies with company HR strategies.
• Bachelor's degree in human resources, Business Administration, or any related field.
• 3-5 years of experience in the same position.
• HR Certificate or Diploma is a MUST.
• Strong knowledge of the Egyptian Labor law
• Very Good command of the English Language.
• Excellent user of MS Office.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive information.
• Time management
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills