We are Hiring!
Senior Tax Associate
- Responsible for all tax compliance VAT, WHT local and foreign and payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare all tax returns annual – quarterly – monthly.
- Handling all tax inspections (corporate – payroll – stamp – VAT WHT).
- Handling and attending and preparing needed tax memos to all tax appeal committees and discuss it.
- Have practical experience of taxation and how to deal with the tax authority members.
- Review and prepare proposals and engagement letters.
- Handling and reviewing work of junior staff and coach and guide junior staff to complete tasks within timelines.
- Review and organize paperwork, filling documents and records.
- Prepare all needed tax advice, present, and discuss it with managerial levels and clients.
- Bachelor’s degree Accounting, Taxation.
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Very good tax technical knowledge.
- Ability to apply understanding of financial statements and other relevant non-tax financial information.
- Being aware of tax updates on the domestic tax law.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Good command of English (advanced)
- Takes personal responsibility and accountability for work.