𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐈𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠. A large manufacturing company is hiring.
Job Title: 𝑺𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒐𝒓 𝑮𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝑨𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒕
𝐃𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬 & 𝐊𝐞𝐲 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐞𝐬
• Participate in recording the journal entries, recurring & accrual entries, to ensure up-to-date GL records.
• Participate in GL month-end-closing procedures, to ensure that correct data and documents been collected.
• Participate in the comprehensive annual/quarterly/monthly general accounting reports, other mandated reports, and participate in handling the reporting of CAPEX (CIP, FA).
• Participate in keeping up-to-date FA (Fixed Assets) register, collect supporting documents of new FA acquisition, also FA subsequent expenditure & related depreciation data.
• Collect the scrapping & auctions documents, to ensure correct accounting effects on the FA register.
• Participate in the periodic FA count, collect final count documents, the approval cycle and archiving.
• Participate in managing internal relationships (accounts payable A/P, tax, procurements, etc.), as well external relationships (external audit, other regulation, etc.).
𝑸𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 & 𝑬𝒅𝒖𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
• Bachelor's degree in finance or business (Must).
• 𝐂𝐌𝐀 or 𝑰𝑭𝑹𝑺 𝑫𝒊𝒑 (preferred).
• Strong knowledge of accounting principles, practices, relevant financial regulations, and tax regulations.
• Advanced MS Excel & Word skills are a plus.
• ERP experience (ORACLE, SAP, etc.) is a plus.
• 3-5 years’ Experience in general accounting.
• Related Field Experience: 1-2 years.
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Cairo, Fifth Settlement.