Egyptian Cement is currently Hiring
1. Develops effective communications with suppliers, purchasing, warehouse personnel and other related parties
2. Implements and adheres to the company's policies, procedures, and internal control systems.
3. Prepares a weekly aged payables report and following up on
4. Conducts monthly analysis and reconciling all accounts payables, accruals to ensure proper presentations.
5. Processes suppliers' invoices and validates payments requests with high level of accuracy and proper allocations of payments to the designated accounts.
6. Ensures each invoice matches its purchase request, purchase order, receiving report, and sub-ledger before processing check requests.
7. Validates and ensures that all taxes applied on the purchase invoices are properly calculated and eligible.
8. Performs balances' confirmation every period with suppliers.
9. Apportions accrued expenses to the designated accounting periods.
10. Ensures the maintenance of proper and suitable storage for all accounting, payables records and documents, to ensure safety and easy retrieve of documents as needed.
Experience: 5 – 7 Years
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in accounting
Preferable: SAP user
Work Location: 3rd Settlement -New Cairo