We Are looking for HR Generalist to join our team.
• Manage aspects of our Human resources department (Recruitment – KPI'S - Personal ).
• Directly support and supervise the Employees to improve performance.
• Updates HR policies.
• Explaining HR policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees.
• Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
• Ensuring all employee records are maintained and updated with new hire information or changes in employment status.
• Performing quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
• Responsible for monthly closing .
• At least 1 year experience as HR Generalist mainly handling Personnel and Recruitment.
• HR Certificate is preferred.
• Deep understanding of Labor Law and employment equity regulations.
• Experience working in a similar or related field (Logistics and courier services) preferred
Location : Masr Elgdida