HR Generalist - RATP Dev
The HR Generalist will lead all HR Topics for fulfilling daily operations and partner with the department's managers to offer support, coach, guide, and ensure compliance Implementation of RATP Dev. people practices.
This would include addressing people challenges, building employee engagement, supporting the organization's effectiveness, implementing HR best practices, and implementing solutions aligned with business strategy.
• Advise, train and coach unit managers and employees on HR policies, local employment legislation, policies, and practices while ensuring legal compliance.
• Conduct regular meetings with the department's employees and managers to assess their wellbeing and give the management a complete picture of the employees' general satisfaction and issues as they arise.
• Support departments in delivering the strategic HR plans to fit the overall business direction.
• Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
• Develop new and innovative ways to engage with employees, including seeking and acting on their feedback to identify the most effective methods.
• Demonstrate excellent analytical capabilities and influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention, and the employee experience.
• Assist HRBP in overseeing the annual performance processes cycle activities and manage all communication and monitoring of the process to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business with the line managers.
• Assist HRBP in completion of the people review cycle with the department directors / senior managers, and ensure time submission of relevant documents on the system.
• Assist HRBP in the coordination with senior managers to identify potential key roles/jobs, determine need of successors, and identify current incumbents in key positions.
• Prepare and present reports detailing the status of Performance Management to the HRBP to ensure that Performance Management initiatives are focused and aligned on improving operational and behavioural efficiencies and effectiveness.
• Liaise and follow up with the line manager and the training department on any needed training requirements and employee development plans.
• Liaise with Talent Acquisition Department to get the recruitment updates and communicate to concerned department.
Employee life Cycle
• Communicate and follow up on the new joiner’s probation evaluation.
• Performing exit interviews for resigned employees and updating relevant logs for data keeping.
• Advise Managers on the processes related to employee resignations/termination and execution and ensure compliance with the legal requirements.
HR Operations, Policies & Procedures
• Development & Implementation of policies, procedures, and systems in accordance with legislative requirements & corporate strategy.
• Advise on current HR policies needed updates when needed by the business to the HRBP.
• Creating a weekly report with all received complaints to HRBP to liaise with the manager in question.
• Oversee administrative investigations, disciplinary, exit interviews, and termination procedures.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant fields.
• Preferably a Human Resources Management certificate (CIPD / SHRM)
• Working knowledge of local HR practices, multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational development, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and labour regulations.
• Able to both lead and take a hands-on approach.
• Leadership style includes an on-the-ground presence and understanding of employee roles and work conditions.
• Ability to manage teams effectively.
• 5+ years of experience developing and implementing human resource policies, and programs.
• Experience in HR projects and significant business expansion in terms of headcount.
• Fluency in English is a must with Strong written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills.
• Excellent organizational & Interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and coach the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to demonstrate a proactive attitude.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software