We are hiring a Senior Cost Accountant Located in Nubariya City, Egypt
The Position and Job Code:
Senior Cost Accountant - Code CH1001
A group of Industrial companies is currently looking for an experienced Senior Cost Accountant to join their Finance team
The ideal candidate will have a strong manufacturing background, the role has the ability to take ownership of the management reporting process and be fully responsible for owning all cost accounting-related accounting duties.
Key responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
· Collecting cost information and maintaining an expense database
· Constructing data accumulation systems
· Determining fixed costs (e.g. salaries, rent, and insurance)
· Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs)
· Collect the production & and performance data to set and develop the standard cost and generate the actual cost.
· Analyze the actual costs of each product with the standard costs, and report the differences and their reasons monthly.
· Overseeing the cost center's performances with the planning manpower for the operation and allocating the related costs over the different business lines.
· Analyzing production costs and recommending changes to ensure accurate final pricing.
· Collate and compile relevant costs including supplier, freight, packaging, raw materials, import, and handling costs for each stock item.
· Report on monthly stock adjustments, oversee the stock take, and be responsible for inventory in transit, landed cost, and freight accounts.
· Responsible for performing cost analyses and playing a key role in budgeting and forecasting.
· Analyze and report profit margins
· Prepare (monthly, quarterly, and annual) cost forecasts
· Assisting in month-end and year-end closing
· Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions
Proficiency in the English language.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
Strong financial analysis skills.
Integrity, with an ability to handle confidential information
Strong organizational and stress management skills.
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance is required.
Professional qualification such as CMA/CPA/CFA or similar will be considered a plus.
Minimum 5 years of cost accounting experience.
ODOO ERP is a plus.
Work Location: Nubariya City
Working Time: 5 days a week from 8:00 AM till 5:00 PM (Friday and Saturday off).
Transportation is available from Alexandria only.