Arab Consulting Engineers (Moharram – Bakhoum) is seeking to hire the #Senior_Contracts_Engineer for its new project in 5th Settlement (Site Based):
- BSc. Degree in Construction Management or Relevant Engineering Bachelor’s degree
- (6 – 7) Years of Experience (Preferably 3 years in the same position in construction field).
- CLAC & FIDIC contracts conditions are a must
- Planning and project management skills.
- Participate in the tendering stage while reviewing the contracts’ conditions and recommend the best practices of the conditions (if any) with other involved parties.
- Administrate and Negotiate the contractor and subcontractors.
- Manage all changes to contracts and ensure that they are highlighted and contractually recorded, including issuing change orders and managing claims.
- Coordinate with the project team to ensure that the contract is being executed according to its terms and conditions.
- Recommend and help with the recommended action in case of conflicts.
- Participate and present in arbitrations (if any).
- Moderate and attend meetings if there are any contractual conflicts.
- Assist with the project closeout process.
· Gender: Any
· Location: 5th Settlement (Site Based)
· Working hours: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (Fridays are off)