Ecip is hiring:
Junior Procurement Engineer
• Analyze technical data and specifications to determine the needs for projects.
• Preparing RFQ and sending them to (Suppliers-Sub-contractor) to get their technical and financial offers.
• Negotiate with (sub-contractors-suppliers) on lead time, cost, and quality so as to obtain the maximum benefit for the company (according to the target price)
• Issue technical and commercial comparisons based on received offers.
• Prepare material submittal and follow up with the site team to eliminate consultants.
-Bachelor’s Degree in civil or ARCH Engineering
- Experience: 0:1 year