Urgently Needed for F&B Company.
HR Generalist(10th of ramadan)
Administer compensation and benefit plans.
Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives.
Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise.
Assist in the development and implementation of human resource policies
Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team-building activities.
· Collecting daily, weekly, and monthly employee timesheets..
· Calculating employee work hours.
· Calculating employee benefits and deductions.
· Distributing payment statements.
· Responding to employee questions about compensation, taxes, benefits, and deductions.
· Entering new employee data into the company database.
· Preparing employee compensation checks using payroll software.
Ensure compliance with labor regulations
Proven experience as an HR Generalist
Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
Excellent communication and people skills
Aptitude in problem-solving
Desire to work as a team with a results-driven approach
BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
Additional HR training will be a plus
Work location 10th Ramadan.