Senior Financial Analyst - Philip Morris International
Do you have a passion for challenging analytical assignments? Are you an excellent communicator with exceptional diplomatic skills, achievement oriented, and curious to broaden your professional perspective? Do you want to make a difference in our organization and contribute to building something new? If the answer is yes to all these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for a Financial Analyst with a Bachelor's degree in Finance and at least 3-5 years of professional experience in an Accounts Payable role. Fluency in English and Arabic, as well as excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, are required. Experience in SAP would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
You will be part of the Finance team of "Philip Morris Misr" reporting to the Manager of R2R & P2P Egypt. As a Financial Analyst you will assist in the development of the accounts payable cycle, prepare statutory reports and the monthly tax package, and hold regular meetings with different functions across PMI to ensure proper workflow in relation to the P2P cycle.
More specifically you will:
- Review received invoices and requisitions for payment approval.
- Follow up with business owners to complete the goods receipt on time.
- Closely monitor Accounts Payable open items and ensure settlement of dues on time.
- Prepare a monthly vendor reconciliation report.
- Follow up on Sales invoice upload on ETA portal.
- Review the General Ledger and cost centers on a weekly basis and prepare adjusting entries in accordance with the chart of accounts.
- Participation in the Month / Yearend closing process.
- Prepare the GAFI quarterly report for statutory financial statements.
- Coordinate and prepare the audit requirements for both the Statutory and SOX audits.
- Prepare the corporate income tax and deferred tax package on a monthly basis.
- Prepare and execute the monthly personal income tax, social insurance, and martyrs' payments.
- Preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.